- to increase transparency of financial information (central publishing of state aid, european tenders, at the level of local government until publishing of invoices),
- to procure in transparent and efficient way (to make e-auctions mandatory, to cancel category of non-priority services),
- to implement transparent mechanisms into judiciary (regular and measurable assessments of judges, to release this evaluation, make records of legal proceedings and judgements and their release),
- electronization of bureaucracy (construction offices, car registration, municipal offices),
- to tighten up controls of party financing, conflict of interest and property statement).