At Transparency, we fight bribery and increase the transparency of public institutions. We follow the powerful who make important decisions, push for solutions that save our money and involve people in public scrutiny. Keep track of what we have achieved in 2022 thanks to your support (or in previous years 2019, 2020, 2021).
We will use your support from 2% this year to:
- Monitoring the fairness of the election campaign and the funding of political parties in the forthcoming parliamentary elections.
- Careful control of the anti-corruption policy of the (new) government, from bills to nominations to offices.
- Monitoring subsidies to address the consequences of the energy crisis from public sources.
- Analysis of measurable indicators for judges and prosecutors.
- Exploring and better understanding the media deserts in the regions.
- Verification of the presence of letterbox companies in the background of state contracts.
- Help and advice to courageous people (so-called whistleblowers)who come out against unfair practices and corruption in the workplace.
- Extending (by cooperation or lawsuit) citizens' access to information about how their money is spent in cities, counties or state-owned firms and ministries.
- Control of media and corruption scandals, judges, prosecutors and police in corruption investigations.
- Exposing corruption in healthcare and state-owned companies.
- Strengthening expertise in public procurement.
Pay 2% tax on a better Slovakia without corruption.
You can do so as an individual, entrepreneur or legal entity. The procedure is simple and you will need the following information for it:
Name: Transparency International Slovakia
Legal form: civil association
Inventory/indicative number: 25
Zip code: 82718
Follow these instructions, depending on whether you get your tax return:
- serve yourself,
- it is submitted for you by the employer,
- you want to donate 1%/2% as a legal entity for your company.
However, in all cases, the above information must be included in the tax return.
If you want to support Transparency International Slovakia with your 2% taxand have any questions, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org or call +421 905 613 779.