WHY SHOULD I OPT FOR LEGACY DONATION?
There are a very few people who do not care who gets a hold of their personal property. A lifetime of hard honest work accompanied by a lot of self-denying, saving and being economically smart – all this cumulates into a person’s legacy.
But why should we dedicate a part of, or our whole property to the fight against corruption?
- Because the most important thing is the personal decision.
- Because we have the right to express our wish with regard to what is to happen with our property once we pass away.
- Because we do not want other people to decide about our property.
- Because we know, based on our own knowledge, awareness and values, who deserves our help.
- Because we want to leave behind a philanthropic legacy for the generations to come.
- Because we want to help improve Slovakia, for as long as decades after we are gone.
HOW TO MAKE A LEGACY DONATION?
Read this document of the Centre for Legal Aid carefully, or ask your notary.
After thinking of your relatives, leave 1 % of your will to Transparency and support the fight against corruption and for the better Slovakia.
If you want to make a legacy donation to Transparency and have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +421 905 613 779.